Saturday 26 September 2009

Its been a while

 Hi all, i seem to have hit a slow down in creativity here and havent done much lately. I am trying to heal right now so all my energies are used up between that and my graphics work at dezinaworld blog. However i did make this piece whic what done in two parts, the background i made about a week ago and then i finished it today. Its a 4 x 4 and uses textured paper,wooden embellishment, stamping and chipboard plus inks,rub in oil colours etc





Thanks for visiting my blog. Please also come and see me at Dezinaworld blog
& also at
http://artfreebies.blogspot.com/

15 comments:

Chris Arlington said...

beautiful June! I love that background too. I hope you feel well soon
Hugs, Chris

Sally H said...

This is beautiful, June! I love the stamped background x

sam21ski said...

Another lovely piece June xxxx

Genie said...

Hope you feel well soon.
Lovely work,
Take care Jean

flutterbycrafter said...

This is beautiful June, love the colours. Hope you're feeling a bit better. Hugsxx

jackiescrafts said...

I love this June, the colours are great and I love the cute birdhouse
Hope you start to feel better soon
hugs Jackie x

Sandy said...

Wow this is fantastic.
Really gorgeous design. Love them.

Jenni said...

Love the colours in this June, hope you are feeling better today.
Hugs, Jenni x

Karen said...

ooo this is superb!!! I love the way you have coloured the embellies , HUGS XXX

Jeanette said...

I'm glad to hear that you are taking it easy and have slowed down some to heal. I hope you are getting better each day. It was worth the wait to see this lovely art piece.
Love it.

Jeanette

cheryl said...

stunning creation as usuall hun hope you soon start to feel beter sending you my love and hugs love cheryl x

Steph said...

Love the background, June. It's all misty and dreamy!

crafty creations said...

Stunning - that background is fantastic

Spyder said...

This is fabulous!! I love the detail.
(Lyn)

Susan Says (Stupid Stuff) said...

This is so gorgeous June :)