Thursday 28 May 2009

Finally

FAIRY CARD
I got to play a little and made a fairy card with my paper artsy stamp and lots of pens, h2o's paint.
The mounts are 1/ purple card with black stamped music & silver embossed the edge
2/ textured card which has been chalked with pastels in purple/pink ,turquoise and blue.
I added a glittered flowet and a stamped and painted butterfly with mica

JOURNAL PAGE
The journal page is a wonderful thought about seeing yourself as part of the world and the world as part of you. The background is mixed media including my new textured gel and acrylics , nail varnish,pens plus images from many places but the fish and ladies rainbow shades are from a sheet i got from dezinaworld.com

5 comments:

Cindy said...

oh June these are lovely! Glad to hear that you got some time to play a bit. Hope you're doing well. I've been keeping up with your posts, sounds like a bit of a rough time ahead and you're in my thoughts my friend. Hang in there!

GIANT hugs & smooches!

Fliss said...

Hi June, these look gorgeous. Love the watery effect.
Thanks for your comment on my recycled post. When I say recycled stash, I'm talking about a box that I throw bits in when they look as though they can be used again. I've got packaging, envelopes, printed bags, clothing tags, ribbons cut off tops etc etc.
I'm doing a load of cards/projects with these and involving stamping for my next technique so keep an eye out for it.
Trying not to spend money on crafting at the moment like Paddington Fan Jacky!

lottie said...

Lovely June - I have not long been in - spent the day on the coast with friends - so not been doing any arty crafty either for a few days. Busy busy busy.

It's good to be busy at times though isn't it.

cheryl said...

hi hun love this the background is just great thinking of you as always hun love cheryl xxxxxx

jackiescrafts said...

June I love the background on your journal page the texture you have created is brilliant.
The fairy card is lovely too