Wednesday 17 September 2008






















I really find crafting so expensive when i want to try out new things and i fancied some of that gorgeous alcohol ink background look ... you seen it ??? Anyway its far too expensive for me to start collecting at a tenner a time for the inks and of course all the other bits and bobs so i decided to make my own budget version and i reckon they didnt turn out to shabby :) what do you think ? please leave me a comment and also take a look at how i made them on my other blog here

2 comments:

Deborah said...

Really pretty June. Alcohol inks are nice but they wouldn't be no.1 in my craft stash. There are plenty of great effects you can do with just ink.

Anonymous said...

Fantastic job!! I agree that some art/craft supplies are just too expensive.