Sunday 12 September 2010

Believe and Story Book Tales

 This is my second post today, maybe because hubby is out and i have some peace and quiet and a little time to create. I made this one for the Sunday stampers challenge - Ruby/Blue
I used distressing inks stamps and image plus a lovely royal blue feather to make this card. Thanks so much for the wonderful challenge.
I hope you dont mind, i just had to also show you my new digital stamp set at Dezinaworld too. I really enjoyed making this set.You will need to click on it for closer look.



Don't forget to visit my other blogs: Dezinaworld & Art Freebies

11 comments:

Unknown said...

This is great June ... I love the distressed and embossed background and that feather just finishes it off perfectly X

SHAWN said...

June, this is beautiful! I love your image and those colors are gorgeous.

Hels Sheridan said...

Mr Blogger is a pain in the bum... Error 503 coming up so you will probably get this message like a hundred times... fabby card, loving the feather... thanks for joinin in with the Sunday Stamper hun x

flutterbycrafter said...

Oooo, this is beautiful June, I just love it. xx

Stef H said...

fabulous! absolutely fabulous! and don't ever ask if we mind. too bad if we do! show us what you got, baby!!!!

soooooooooooo good to see you. still as beautiful as ever. thanks so much for coming by.

hugs & smiles XXX :)

Brenda Brown said...

Love the image June it seems to really fit with the colours, they were meant to be. Is the ticket one of yours? I love tickets.
Hope you had a good weekend.
Luv B xxx

Karen said...

ooooo lovely images you have got together June!!!!

Gorgeous piece of art too! Yep....blogger was a pin in the bum yesterday XXX

Deborah said...

Fabby card, June! The colours, the 'shabbiness' = perfect.

Martina said...

Wonderful creation, June! Looks great!

Cindy Adkins said...

OH June, this is beautiful!
And I wanted to say that love is absolutely the key to life...there is no doubt...it's what connects us all.
I agree with everything you wrote and so glad that you added that wisdom for all to read.
Hugs,
Cindy
xox

sam21ski said...

Looks fab June, especially the background xxx