Saturday 28 August 2010

Black & white plus

The theme of this weeks Spot Prize challenge is Black & White and a splash of any other colour. I fancied a play myself too with this so ... here is my altered coaster ...
Painted white with acrylics
image added then smeared with thin white acrylic
Randomly edged in white ink and then embossed in white and silver mix
florals and lace bow and broken jewellery parts attached with hot glue


Don't forget to visit my other blogs: Dezinaworld & Art Freebies

5 comments:

jackiescrafts said...

This is gorgeous June, I love it

There is a little something on my blog for you to say thenk you for all your support
Hugs Jackie x

Karen said...

Awe...Vera looks gorgeous June! X

sam21ski said...

Just love the black and white June and the splash of pink really sets it off, beautiful piece xxxx

cheryl said...

oh june hun this is just gorgoues,so love what you have done,hugs cheryl xxxx

Zoechaos said...

Oh WOW how gorgeous is this? Fabulous + is how LOL xx Zoe