Wednesday 18 March 2009

Work from the past





These multi pictures are of a collage of single works i have made in the past and added them to a huge piece of hardboard which will be mounted eventually on my craftroom wall. I still am not able to craft much so thought i woud share it with you :)

Things are much the same at the moment and my son is continuing to recover. Thanks to everyone who has been so kind and thoughtful and asking how things are and sending me some wonderful cards and wished and even goodies ... You know it has helped tremendously to keep my spirits up when i have been so low and worried and EVERY SINGLE comment and prayer has kept me going and helped my family ... thank you

4 comments:

Genie Sea said...

Aww sweetie! Hugs! My well-wises are faithfully with you.

I love the collages, and what a great idea to integrate them into a huge collage! :)

Genie said...

A Beautiful Collage of work, great idea. Hope things are going ok ?
Have a great weekend

Sandy said...

Wow June what for a stunning collage.
Womderful idea and design. Love them.

MayJay said...

Fantastic collage June. Glad you are keeping your spirits up. xxx