Sunday 15 March 2009

ATC swap and update from me

Once again i am just catching up on things including a blog or two. Thank you everyone who has left me messaged and emails. I have found all your support a huge help lately and its helped to keep my spirits up.
Adam is still doing ok and altho he is so tired all the time i try to get him to try to rest and not be in a hurry to do what he was doing before as he just gets exhausted when he does simple things but being 30 years old he cant understand the lack of energy so its a tough job to keep him from doing too much lol.
I am ok but of course also very tired as i am not used to so much to do lol ... guess i will be soon.

Anyway also i wanted to share this altered necklace that i made yesterday morning before my family arrived lol. It was nice to spend a little time crafting and especially as its a while since i made any jewellery at all.This is a mixed media work in blues and purples and i quite like the result too as they are my fave colours

4 comments:

Viv said...

Gorgeous colours June and a fab necklace.
Glad Adam is improving, albeit slowly!

Sandy said...

Wow your necklace is wonderful.
Stunning work.

torpenhow07 said...

Love this June and those colours are great together, you are so talented an you give me loads of inspiration to experiment

Anonymous said...

Oh this is pretty - lovely the writing underneath the colours.