Wednesday 11 February 2009

Back in the land of the living

I was taken to a horrid place around last thursday, friday as i ended up with the nasty flu virus that is hitting everyone. I should have gone and got the flu jab ages ago but didnt bother and soooo i have myself to blame i guess for how ill i have been. Anyway i have done nothing, been nowhere and feel like a week has been stolen from me and its just nice to have the energy to come and say hello to everyone. I hope i will get some crafting done today and hoping to keep increasing that energy and getting well.
Will join back in with blogging art soon
Hugs to all my blogging friends
June

4 comments:

crafty creations said...

And big hugs to you too June - you've been missed

x Hilda

Deborah said...

Sorry to hear you've been unwell, June. I haven't had flu for years but I can still remember how wretched I felt. Glad you're back now :-)

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry you've been so ill. I'm glad to hear you're on the mend now. I hope you're feeling 100 percent very soon! Be easy with yourself, you're normally super productive with crafting...I'm sure you have not lost any time in allowing yourself to recover, which is wayyyyy more important! Love and Hugs, Serena

Unknown said...

Glad you are feeling better!