Sunday 20 June 2010

Pretty postcard

Its a lovely warm sunday and i smell roast beef in the oven, yep hubby cooking hehe. I am just about to do some blogging rounds and have been a busy bee over at  Dezinaworld  with a Special Dollar Day with collage sheets and sets for just $1.00  all day today ....
AND, well i seem to finally have my mojo on side again and made this pretty postcard. I distressed the back of the postcard in antique linen and then stamped with walnut stain distress ink. Added some sakura and white gel pen touches. I then stamped the beautiful white flower and embossed in white.
I added the lovely Lace which i got from my wonderful good friend in Las Vegas, Ginny :) thanks Ginny.  Then i added the image cut out from my Dezinaworld Personality Girls collage sheet and stuck it all down. Finally I used a wonderful sparkly glossy spray i found in the art shop last week and just sprayed all over with it.

i Sooooo feel like i am back hehe




Don't forget to visit my other blogs: Dezinaworld & Art Freebies

14 comments:

Stef H said...

beautiful - as always! gotta love that lace!

good for hubby to be cooking that roast!!!!

jackiescrafts said...

June this is gorgeous, I love it. Glad you have your mojo back at last

Hugs Jackie x

Zoechaos said...

So look like your back (but then never looked like you'd gone away) absolutly beautiful. xx zoe

Netty said...

I don't believe you lost your mojo as your projects are stunning. Love this one as well, so romantic. We had roast beef today as well, yum yum. Annette x

Martina said...

It's awesome, I'm just amazed at your creativity and your creation, June! :)

flutterbycrafter said...

What a beautiful postcard June I just love it, particularly the lace.

Karen said...

WOW June this is just gorgeous!!! I love that spray! XXX

cheryl said...

oh wow hunny this really is so beautiful,love it hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

Sally H said...

That's so beautiful, June. Glad you've got your mojo back!

georgina said...

It's wonderful,but whats new, you are so good at this June and i love looking at your blog, luv Georginaxx

Judy said...

Pretty vintage card, June!

Lesley Edmonds said...

Gorgeous June. Love the lace! Whole thing works really well.
Lesley x

sam21ski said...

This is gorgeous June, love all the textures xxx

Biljana said...

Wow!!It is so romantic, antique and absolutely gorgeous:)))