Wednesday 3 March 2010

spring

 Spring inspired this growing colour tag which i decided to base on the purple crocuses i have seen recently and added some more pastel colours with cosmic shimmer powders. The tag was finished off with fibres etc.
Dont forget there is a free digi day a prize challenges over at my other blog  Dezinaworld
& Art Freebies

 Speaking of spring .... anyone fancy a spring clean of my workspace lol ?









Don't forget to visit my other blogs: Dezinaworld
& Art Freebies

5 comments:

Jenni said...

Love that pretty tag June, hope all is well with you.
Jenni x

Sally H said...

Stunning! I love the colours and that dragonfly

Susan Says (Stupid Stuff) said...

Love that tag June, and LOL, my craft space doesn't look that tidy even AFTER a spring clean :P

Spyder said...

Oho this crafty space looks like fun!! All that inkiness!! I love your tag, such a lovely colour! and a new profile picture!! (Just to muddle me!)
(Lyn))

Pattie said...

Beautiful tag June must get back into paper craft,your space is much tidier than mine lol,its a nightmare trying to find stuff here,maybe i will have a spring clean.........one day haha xxx