Monday 30 November 2009

I made a Tag

Tag I made while resting today - I havent made a lot of tags but may get hooked lol

Thanks to my friends Fliss ( designed the background stamp i used )  Liz for the pink pearl string , Denise for the papers and Hilda for the gold ornate corner piece  - a tag made with the love and generosity of friends :)
 I tried and tried to remember where i got the flower and think it may have been from Jude or cheryl,  but both have given me beautiful raks so it could be either, thanks my friends

 thanks for visiting my blog. Please also come and see me at Dezinaworld blog
& also at
http://artfreebies.blogspot.com/

11 comments:

Sally H said...

Lovely! beautiful colours and vintage feel!

Karen said...

oooo this is lovely June!!! XXX

Sandy said...

OMG what a lovely Tag. Gorgeous work June.

Fliss said...

This is really lovely June and thanks so much for the mention of my stamp. It's very kind of you.
Sending hugs, Fliss xxx

Lisa Lectura Creations said...

Hi June! Beautiful assemblage tag of all the precious goodies from your friends! :)

cheryl said...

oh june hun this is totally brilliant love it to bits,realy fab tag so love that corner realy sets it off hugs cheryl xxxxx

Marie-Aimée said...

beautiful tag

Jeanette said...

This is lovely. I hope you do make more of them.

Jeanette

Martina said...

This tag is just brilliant!!!
Wonderful artwork.

Gayle Page-Robak said...

What a beautiful "Friendship" tag, June...love all the lovely elements included...gorgeous!

Dawn said...

Gorgeous tag, those flowers are gorgeous, I have pink ones and gold ones...

Dawn
xx